Chartered Tax Adviser
As one of the founding directors of CBSW, Stephen has had experience in providing accounting and taxation services to a wide range of clients including publicly listed companies, strata title body corporate, small to medium size businesses, and a number of high wealth individuals.
Stephen enjoys giving back to the business community and has previously served as a focus session leader for the CA program of the Institute of Chartered Accountants as well as being a member of the WA Education Committee for the Taxation Institute of Australia. He currently sits as treasurer for the Western Suburbs Business Association.
- Business and Ownership Structures
- Business Growth and Financial Performance Advice
- Cash Flow, Budgets and Financial Projection Systems
- CGT Advice including Small Business CGT Concessions
- Estate Planning Advice and Assistance
- GST Advice
- Investment Property and Negative Gearing Advising
- Property Development Structuring and Tax Issues
- Restructuring, Trusts and Asset Protection Strategies
- Succession and Retirement Advice
- Tax Consulting
- Family Business
- Medical Practices
- Property and Construction
Away from the office, Stephen enjoys spending time with his wife, Sarah (who is also part of the CBSW family) and son Aiden. Stephen is also a very keen follower of many sports and is a long time member of the West Coast Eagles and the WACA.