Chartered Tax Adviser
As one of the founding directors of CBSW, Matthew has over 12 years experience in the accounting industry. Matthew provides a range of specialist accounting, taxation and business advisory services to a wide range of small to medium sized enterprises, high net worth individuals and professional businesses. Matthew also provides specialist services to those with self–managed superannuation funds.
Matthew is also a member of the WA Tax Institute Annual Tax Conference Committee.
- Accounting and Advisory Service to High Wealth Individuals / Families
- Business and Ownership Structuring Advice
- Cash Flow, Budgets and Financial Projections
- GST Advice
- Restructuring, Trusts and Asset Protection Strategies
- Small Business CGT Concessions
- Succession and Retirement Advice
- Superannuation and Wealth Creation Strategies
- Superannuation Fund Establishments and Advice
- Superannuation Fund Taxation Advice
- Taxation Consulting
- Professional Services
Matthew enjoys all sports and actively participates in golf, basketball and cycling. He also enjoy spending time with his family and is a member of the West Coast Eagles.